Re: [OM] OM-2s Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2s Question
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:31:03 EST
In a message dated 2/18/01 10:00:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm not sure how serious one must take this warning. I think it only
applies
> if
>  the aperture mechanism including the levers of the lens does not operate as
>  smoothly as Zuiko's.

This potental problem might have to do with some undocumented specification
of Zuiko lens. The spec would say "if the stop down lever is moved XX mm,
then this means you have stopped down to f8" or something like that. Non
Zuikos may have different responses to the movement of the stop down
mechanism from the OM-2s body.

Warren