Re: [OM] OM-2s Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2s Question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:05:49 EST
That makes me feel better since I was inexperienced with the "2S" and when I
heard something "different" from a recently purchased used body, It made me
wonder... The mirror arrangement should be similar to the OM-PC then? I'll
have to see if they sound similar.
BTW- to quote 'Modern Photography'- " Because of the slight time delays
inherent in the OM 2S' two-stage metering system, the Motor Drive 2 can only
reach 3.5 f.p.s. instead of 5."
I guess by 'two-stage metering system' they mean the two mirrors? I know
there's the two-stage meter or photocell, but I don't understand how that
would involve a "delay".

George S.