Re: [OM] ebay Auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay Auctions
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:32:14 -0600
I've asked sellers every question except the first one. You are right that
sometimes I have to lead them through the process, but so far everyone has
been quite nice about it.  I admit, I don't usually ask question 2.
Question 3 I always ask.  Question 4 I just ask for the serial number.
Question 5 is almost useless as the 50/1.8 value is about the same as the
body cap....

Tom
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>