[OM] Re OM Ebay Auctions

Subject: [OM] Re OM Ebay Auctions
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:44:26 EST
Tom Scales wrote:
but have heard stories about some
of
> the "glass case collectors" storing items in hermetically sealed plastic
> and handling everything with lint-free gloves, as one would do with
> valuable museum pieces.

I decided early on in my Zuiko addiction that I would use the system
components I purchased.  Part of the joy to me is that these wonderful
instruments will produce wonderful photos if you use them up to their
potential.  I suppose if one found a NIB M1 one might be justified in giving
it the museum treatment.  But to me it exists to perform a function, ie. make
pictures.  Sure use some care in it's handling and the environment it is used
in, but take pictures, enjoy!

Dave Dougherty