Re: [OM] ebay Auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay Auctions
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:58:23 EST
Thanks a lot John! My coffee almost came out my nose/ears. I was expecting
something a little different, but this was even better. I hope we don't
recognize any list members in those questions! I guess it's true on both
sides of the pond, some people like to actually USE their gear, and some like
to wonder if the guy who cools the glass was out sick that day and Olympus
pulled some guy from the
OM-10 shutter and magnet division to fill in! Thanks a bunch again!

George S.

jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< George (and other Deutsch-challenged list members), following is an
 approximate translation of his ad text into U.S. English: