Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:29:34 -0600
Larry, that is a ridiculous position and you know it.  I post accurate
market prices and I am pretty knowledgeable about them.  To believe that
posting a low price on this list would influence the market price is just
plain ludicrous.

Tell you what.

The market price for a 250/2 is between $10 and $12.

Anyone want to sell me one?

Tom

From: "Larry" <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>