Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:48:56 -0800
Chris writes:

<< While that's a pretty small sample, based on it I'd have to say that
Tom  was right...  US$250.00 would be a pretty darned good price, and
the
range is somewhere in the $400-600 ballpark. >>

I think the original question was forgotten by folks. The value for a
Like New example was asked. My sample is equally small: 4 internet-based
Like New only transactions (among 31 total transactions), but goes back
three years. I could have also quoted 14 years of Shutterbug, but that
is increasing irrelevant, as is McBroom's.

This seems to happen a lot. Someone asks the value of something and the
conditions associated with a value get missed. Or conversely, someone
asks a value and doesn't tell us what condition grade or venue.

Oops, the "humor" in the subject line has been lost . . .

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV