Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:32:01 EST
In a message dated 1/14/01 8:22:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Bidding is at $870+
>
>  Turns out it is an OM-3.  Bet the buyer doesn't know that.
>
>  Tom

I think he has given himself an out and can withdraw his bid as he bid on the
picture, not the textual information. The seller corrected the picture
afterwards. Reserve is still not met so I think the seller has the wrong
price. What is a unused OM-3 worth anyway?  I paid about $250 for my user,
with dents in the baseplate and top cover and lots of brassing, but I have
become familiar with her deficits and love her all the more.

Warren