Re: [OM] Do you like your P&S?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do you like your P&S?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:31:58 -0800
Hi Ray:

<< Do other listees have similar feelings about P&S cameras? >>

Exactly the same feelings you listed - and I own a Leica Z2X. Great
little 35-70mm Vario Elmar. I've tried many others and that is the only
one Susie and I keep around, since there are times when a P&S is all you
care to grab. Better it, then take nothing.  But, as you posted out,
you'll typically be disappointed with the results since you know you
could have compensated on an SLR for most any automated fault arising
from a P&S.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV