Re: [OM] Do you like your P&S?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do you like your P&S?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:11:01 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Ray,

In 1997 I brought an Olympus NewPic 90 (or something like that) because I
thought I would need a p&s camera (and because I would like to test the
APS format). Since then, I have taken about 3 films (including the one
currently in the camera) with this little fella. In comparison, I used
about 400 35mm films last year. I guess the figures speak for
themself.....

--thomas