Re: [OM] Battery Nomenclature

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Nomenclature
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:27:29 +0100
Once Upon a 10 Jan 01, Ian A. Nichols wrote me about Re: [OM] Battery
Nomenclature something like:

> Do tell, how much do they cost in Spain?  .... and prepare to be deluged
> with orders, inc from myself now that I have an OM-1 (and a 35RD and
> 35RC).

Ian, since my OM1s are on their way struggling through xmas delayed
post, I didn't pay much attention to the price... but I seem to
remember they were much cheaper than V76PX (aka 357 or SR44). Make
that about a little more than 2 Euros (just about 2 US$ or around 1.3
pounds). However, I am writing from memory and I am NOT actually
shipping those for that price until I get a confirmation on it. I
will have a look.

PS: Do Mercury batteries get weak with time while packaged? Can I
order a truck filled with those for years to come (I will recycle
properly, promise. My university takes care of mercury button cells)

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)