Re: [OM] Battery Nomenclature

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Nomenclature
From: qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:52:31 +0100
On 11 Jan 01, at 16:27, Ian A. Nichols wrote:

> That seems remarkably inexpensive for genuine Mercury batteries - are you
> sure they're not alkaline or zinc-air?

No I'm not, that's why I pleaded for confirmation (I will try to get a
look at it in the weekend). However, I would say that the price
range was just that. And yes, of course they were mercury. Varta's
V625PX as quoted from the Olympus faq by John.

> I believe they have a shelf life measured in decades

mmmmmh,.... that seems interesting enough. I'll have to get a
major supply of those for the list, I'm afraid. We'll see.

Wait for the news...

Cheers

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)