Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:06:04 -0500
Then don't buy it.  And, you're actually incorrect.  The auction was closed
early when the buyer negotiated a price. That price would not be reflected
on ebay.  I know for a fact that this purchase was not made just to do a
quick turnaround, as I was in conversations with the buyer during the
process.  As be posted here, his circumstances changed (i.e. his wife caught
him) so he decided to sell it.

More power to him.  If I wanted a 16, I'd snap it up.  I think it is a fair
price.

Tom

From: "Larry" <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>