Re: [OM] Teteconverters

Subject: Re: [OM] Teteconverters
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:02:17 -0500
I have one, with the teleconverter, that I've had since the late '70s.  I
like it a lot, although my zuikoholism requires me to use the 75-150 more.

It does degrade with the converter, but, at least to my eye, not that much,
so it's awfully nice to have the 75-300 range in such a small package.

Gary: Want to test it? <g>

Tom

From: <lclark@xxxxxxxxxx>