Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:23:01 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:14:48 +1100, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>but isn't he asking three times the price he paid within a fast
>turnaround? That's strictly dealer behaviour.

1) Unless you're a devoted communist working for free, I don't see a
problem with "dealer behavior"

2) We're all grown adults. We can pass on the deal if he's asking too
much.

3) Our only rightful concern is the asking price. Whether he's taking
a profit or suffering a loss is none of our business.

4) nu?
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com