Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:24:44 +0000
The OM-4Ti.  It will do pretty much everything the OM-3Ti will do and
more.

If you are going to use your camera in sub zero temperatures a lot then
perhaps the OM3-Ti would be better, except the batteries will cease to
function, so you lose the meter functions and you might as well have had
an OM1 for a lot fewer $.

An OM4-Ti with the external battery pack thingie - Battery holder II? -
would be cheaper than an Om3-Ti and would perform better in sub-zero
temperatures.

Do you experience sub-zero temperatures in Brazil very often ;-)

I recall that Michael Covington also thought the OM4-Ti a better camera
than the OM3-Ti.

The OM3-Ti might hold it's value better.

Giles