RE: [OM] Perfect portrait lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Perfect portrait lens
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:04:59 -0500
I have a Zuiko 135/2.8 and two of my very best recent pictures have been
with it - both shot within an hour of each other while out street shooting.
Each won their category at our state fair (toot toot!). The images look fine
at 8x10, even though the 135/2.8 does not test as a stellar performer. Its
great for street shooting - fast enough handheld for most conditions, long
enough to stay out  of people's  faces, and small enough to be not too
obnoxious.

Its interesting what happens to you when  you go out shooting with only  one
lens - you are forced to think in terms of that particular point of view and
can usually do some good with it. Maybe next time it will be the 85/2, or
the 24/2.8, or the..... It almost doesn't matter.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx