Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:48:17 -0400
One more major difference between the two cameras. While they look and work
much alike, the OM 3 is a totally manual camera. You get all of the metering
wizardry of the 4, but you must set the camera. The shutter is mechanically
controlled. It has been shown to operate in more extreme conditions than the 4.
The batteries surely must last skads longer in the 3 than the 4, since no power
is spent controlling the shutter...

Mickey