Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:34:56 -0700
Additionally the current exchange rates to not favor US and Canadian pricing
on Japanese goods. Between the labor rates and exchange rates this is a major
reason you so less and less Japanese goods in the states. Currently it is
often times less expensive to import equivalent quality European goods than
Japanese goods into the US.