Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:42:23 EDT
<< Many buyers do not want to buy from professional dealers on eBay. >> >>

This makes no sense to me at all. It would never have occured to me to have
felt this way in my multitude of eBay purchases...I love the fact that
dealers and retailers can now get rid of excess inventory that is sitting on
a shelf, and thereby free up capital for them AND save me $$$. I'd rather get
it from them than a very-used and maybe neglected/abused source.

If I check the feedback and see 3 gadzillion feedbacks (and good ones) I know
he's serious, not a fly-by-night, and the chances of him NOT wanting to mess
up his mighty feedback rating is even higher. Give me a dealer any day...at
least he won't say that disclaimer "I really don't know anything about
cameras..."
Susan
who LOVES finding her Saab parts on eBay

Susan Steele
Amherst VA USA