Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:08:19 EDT
It seems to me that this is a situation which depends on who's ox is being
gored.  When I want to buy on E bay I use a sniping program to attempt to get
the lowest possible price.  I know that several members do the same.  When I
want to sell I of course want to get the highest price ever seen.  That's
capitalism.

While I have only been involved with the group for about 6 months, and been
an active observer of E bay re. Olympus for that time, it seems to me that
prices vary all over the place.  I also think the rise and fall is cyclical
and that we will see them rise again as supply and demand forces take hold.

Enough Econ 101, lets go shoot some great abstracts for the next TOPE.

Dave Dougherty