Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:21:01 EDT
Welcome to "Lympus Lust", an addictive disorder (named by Keith??) for which
we have all elected to commisurate with one another. After all, if you're
gonna have an addiction, you may as well do it WELL. Immediately upon
receiving this, open a savings fund into which you must tithe a minimum of
150f your yearly income,  as the inevitable truth is that you will need,
want, and eventually purchase much more equipment than you will ever need or
use...Also, while sitting in your living room, start planning what furniture
must be deleted to house and show this burgeoning collection.  While this
group is dedicated to actually USING the equipment, there is also much to be
said for the simple pleassures of clicking away and stroking the metal on a
rainy day. Start eating more protein and getting occasional naps to
compensate for  the nights you will henceforth spend cruising eBay and the
net for Lusty 'Lympus Values. And above all, write in to share your angst in
order that we too may feel the pressure to find more and more of the goodies.
Then, in the year 2010, when we Zuikoholics have absorbed the entire world
supply of available bodies, lenses, cases, bags, and assorted cords, we share
have a  World Zuiko Congress in order that the world can see our strength and
valor. Our National Museum shall be manged by Tom Scales, the Lustiest Lympus
Collectior in the land. We shall declare National Maitani Day and wear our
original OM-1's like Olympic medals. We shal...

Oops.I must awake from this dream...too many hours of eBay insomnia...

We welcome you!
Silly Sue

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA