RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:24:30 -0400

Michael,

Just leave your OM conveniently "laying around" while your wife is in the house and you are elsewhere. When she experiences that special feeling only an OM can give ....

Gregg

Chris responded:
On 19 Oct 2000, at 7:12, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> I would suggest that you are blessed in the regard that your wife at least
> shares your passion for photography, even though she's misguided and has
> lost her way somewhat (N*kcrosis).

[Sadly shaking head....]

Yes, it *is* terribly sad that Michael's spouse has strayed into the camp
of the dreaded Nikonites.  Lest she forever wander in the wilderness, I
recommend we all think of Michael's wife andl chant the Maitani Mantra.