Re: [OM] [OT threat] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT threat] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:15:49 +0200
On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:33:04 -0500, "Tom Scales"
<tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Tom
>who owned one measly Zuiko a year ago....

and now how many?

No need to keep Michael in the dark about how progressive and severe
this disease called Zuikoholism has been in your case, is there!

He may find consolation from the fact that he is only a 'light
case'...

Now who was it who told me that I can safely possess the same number
of Zuikos as I have years of age... or did I make this up myself?

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.