Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:33:04 -0500
Welcome to the fold Michael.  I'm afraid, though, you've come to the wrong
place for support for NOT buying.  We're the zuikoholics groups and we don't
want to be cured!

You will love the equipment and better, the results.

This is the most supportive and helpful group I've ever belonged to.  If you
have any questions, ask!

Tom
who owned one measly Zuiko a year ago....

From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>

Needless to say I'm hooked. I just wanted to say hello to the group and beg
someone to talk me down before I go out with the credit card and come home
with an OM4Ti and the 90mm f2 macro.... (What is it with this gear?)

Cheers!

Mike V.