RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:39:32 +0200
: Needless to say I'm hooked. I just wanted to say hello to the group and
beg
: someone to talk me down before I go out with the credit card and come home

: with an OM4Ti and the 90mm f2 macro.... (What is it with this gear?)

Hello Mike,

you're a brave man, to step up into this group and tell us about your
problems. But you've passed the first stage: instead of hiding behind a Mask
Of Zuikoholic Self-Denial, you openheartedly admitted that you're having a
potential Zuikoholic problem. Soon you will be prepared to submit yourself
to a serious test - you shall be ordered to step into the nearest Zuiky
Wonderland Goodies Store with your credit card, to caress and play with
those dangerous OM-4Ti's and 90/2's, and test your strengths. Do not fear!
If in a sudden moment of weakness you just give in and buy the lot, know
that there are people here that can help you. I for one, would volunteer to
keep these goodies... uhm evil hardware temptations for you until all that
Zuik poison has been cleansed from your blood, even if that probably would
take years. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Dr. Hnz, Shrink, Author Of The Best-Seller 'A Ten-Step Plan How To Shrink
Your Zuikware'.