RE: [OM] A little unloading

Subject: RE: [OM] A little unloading
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:31:14 -0400
I've got my eye on the 85/2.0 at Midwest, unless one of you grabs it first!
Therefore, I need to raise some $ to pay for it.
There are also a few items I either have somewhat extra, or haven't used as
much as I anticipated.  Comments and questions are welcome!
So:
 1. T-32   Great Shape  This one has the newer matte finish   9 shape
$75
 2. BG-2 w/Grip Strap, M-Grip Cord and Bracket from 310 Bounce Grip(works
great)$100
 3. Tamron SP 17mm w/hard case and hood  9 shape,easy - gorgeous
$250
 4. Tokina ATX 80-210/2.8 w/hood and tripod ring, no case  9 easy,
    this leans has been recently CLA'd
$300
 5. TTL Multi-connector  9 shape
$40
 6. Vivitar 5600 w/Zoom (28-105 head)
$65
 7. Vivitar PM/O OM adapter for 5600/5200
$15
 8. Vivitar DSC-3 Extension cord adapter for 5600 system (extends 5600
    up to 2 feet from camera for extended TTL use)
$15
 9. I have some "extra" TTL cords that can be sold with the T-32 and/or BG-2
    lengths are varied.  Contact me if you need certain length.

Brian P. Huber