Re: [OM] Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:00:58 -0400
At 11:21 PM +0000 10/10/00, "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got it down to the M645 with its 80/2.8 and three primes on the OM-4
(35/2, 50/1.2 and 85/2) and maybe a one-shot usage of a 135/2.8 available
light from the back of the church during the wedding.  The OM-1n would be
on hand as a backup.  An alternative to the primes would be the
35-105/3.5~4.5, but I know the dim viewfinder problem with it indoors, even
with a 2 series screen.

How bad is the dim viewfinder? Will the extra time spent focusing match the time spent shuffling lenses?

If you can get something longer from theb ack of the church and pre-position a tripod in the choir loft or whatever, I would recommend it. Years ago, when I did my sister's wedding (ugh) some of those shots were their favorites. Luckily no one moves very fast during the crucial parts of a wedding ceremony....

paul

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx