Re: [OM] Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:20:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/00 10:08:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I never felt the need for other lenses.
Kieth:
Thanks for seconding what I have learned in 25 years of doing wedding. You do
not need a lot of camera stuff and lenses to do the job. Yes, I have all the
toys and goodies, but...most of the time they stay in the case except for the
camera and 80mm. I always do the formals off of a tripod (the make is
immaterial as long as it will hold up the camera). Sometimes I put a small
strobe (also a lumedyne) with bare bulb to light up the alter behind if it is
dark and to create separation, etc. Sometimes I have even put it behind the
alter table to light up the front of the alter area. When you use flash...oh
well, that's a subject for another thread.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com