Re: [OM] Alternative - A reply to

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternative - A reply to
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:36:02 -0400
What, A whole month you say.  I've been lurking and not-lurking on this
list for about 4 years now.  I've seen good topics and bad topics, and
the same goes for people on those topics.  My keyboard has always
featured an overly large delete key with a very low tolerance for stupid
and immature.  Even if Giles cared to or felt a need to moderate more,
it would serve little productive purpose.  These little periods of
unrest on the list are short in the overall picture and tend to winnow
out the chaff and thus leave the list better off as a result.