Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 23:13:35 GMT
My preference is for a Ruger SP101, the OM-1 of revolvers. Usually when out in the boonies, but also comforting the other night when I was shooting the full moon during the wee hours downtown. Of course, being essentially pacifistic I'd be more inclined to let someone have my camera bag than to "let 'em have it." If he's willing to walk away without making trouble so am I.

Lex
===