Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:55:18 +0200
Walt,

Search the archives of this mailing list. A few years back this
process has been described by a fellow who actually did it - take
energy for the camera from the winder (and in winter cold periods from
the batteries in his pocket, feeding both winder and camera now).
I remember that he had to sacrifice the cog-wheel which is meant to
engage with the 250 frame back. It had to be removed because it is
sitting right below the battery chamber of the camera, where he had to
make his electrical connections.

Hope you can find it.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.