Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:42:17 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Why "trash" your OM-4? John H will sell you a new battery cap for a
few bux. Put a hole in it for the wire, add a bit of proper-sized
dowel and copper foil, and you've got a dummy battery for pumping in
the power.
<

A hole in the battery cap (I even have extras, but don't tell anybody) is
part of the plan, as is the copper-tipped wooden dowel.  I just intend to
take the power from the always-attached winder instead of from my shirt
pocket.

hiwayman