Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:03:05 -0600
On 20 Sep 2000, at 14:50, Walt Wayman wrote:

> So I don?t sweat some scumbag grabbing my gear.  I?ll let him (or them)
> hold a couple of Black Talons for their trouble.

Hopefully the "scumbag" doesn't blow YOUR head off from behind
*before* you get a chance to draw and snuff him!

> It?s great to live in the United States of America, especially in the
> South, where getting a concealed carry permit is, as it should be, no big
> deal.

K.  Glad to hear it!

> Happy shooting, everyone!

I echo that sentiment but wanna make it ABSOLUTELY clear I'm talkin'
'bout cameras!!!

> Walt Wayman
> NRA Life Member

Say "Hi!" to Charleston Heston for me, eh?  <G>

Regards,

Chris
Happy to live where getting a gun permit is getting harder!

P.S.  No, let's NOT start a "guns-are-good v.s. guns-are-bad" debate!
There ain't no changing anyone's minds on THAT subject...  Walt's OR
mine!  I only replied so that we've immediately covered both bases in the
debate, NOT to inflame debate, put-down someone, say someone's
wrong, etc.

To each is own, eh?