Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:44:43 -0400
At 11:13 PM +0000 9/20/00, Lex wrote:

My preference is for a Ruger SP101, the OM-1 of revolvers. Usually when out in the boonies, but also comforting the other night when I was shooting the full moon during the wee hours downtown. Of course, being essentially pacifistic I'd be more inclined to let someone have my camera bag than to "let 'em have it." If he's willing to walk away without making trouble so am I.

That would, of course, also avoid criminal charges in many parts of the
country (where individuals are only allowed to use deadly force to protect
life or home, not property).

paul    learned at an early age, "pull the burglar inside"

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx