Re: [OM] First foray into the field with OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] First foray into the field with OM-PC
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:04:33 PDT
Now that you mention it, Gregg, I guess my tastes haven't changed all that much. I still tend to see the world in terms of roughly the coverage of a 35-55mm lens. When I paint watercolors they approximate the same framing. I seldom feel hobbled by a fixed lens P&S. If I had a Leica I'd probably just stick one lens on it forever (one of those little telescoping things, what're they again? An Elmer Fudderit?).
---
Lex
Visit "Vistas Tejas" at http://www.photoscene.com

From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
...Take one subject and use all your lenses and shoot with each.
Then compare to see exactly what each lens is capable of.  Do this for
infinity, mid focus and close-up.  Use a very small f-stop, medium f-stop
and wide open in each case.  Discover which lens "talks" to you and just
feels right when you use it.