Re: [OM] First foray into the field with OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] First foray into the field with OM-PC
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:41:06 -0400
  Well William,  first of all, you do what appeals to you and then look
at the results.  What others have done or written books about is either
to give you ideas about what you shoot or to get the results that you
want from what you shoot.  You provide the cake, you can use the others
thoughts to supply the frosting and decorations.
  As for head protection, most of us have a very thick tough plate that
we grew from butting our heads against the supposed indifference that
Olympus (the company) has for us.  This serves double duty when on the
computer or when doing a dance while explaining how this piece of old
stuff really is "old" stuff".
Rand E.

P.S.  While I was in high school (Garden City) I used to visit your area
and utilize your area's rolling hills to launch rockets.  We launched in
a gully to provide an oft needed blast shield.  For the information of
the others, Ann Arbor is located right at the end of the most recent
glaciers trip south and has a abundance of rolling hills, almost like
ripples from the air.