[OM] 135mm lens...what to buy?

Subject: [OM] 135mm lens...what to buy?
From: Tarka69@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:05:34 EDT
I am looking for a 135mm lens to compliment my 50mm and my 28mm.  I'm also
curious about using it coupled with the 50mm for doing macro work.  Ideally,
I would love to get a Zuiko model, but there are other much less expensive
options.  Does anyone have experience with the Vivitar f2.8 lens?  At $20, it
seems like too good to be true.  There is also a Tamron f2.8 up on ebay.  Any
input on what I should buy, and if I should just wait for a Zuiko to come my
way, would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Evan