RE: [OM] Photo quality printer (Ink refill)

Subject: RE: [OM] Photo quality printer (Ink refill)
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:11:45 -0500
I have been really happy with the quality and certainly the price of Epson
cartridges from www.ink4art.com
The black ink cartridges are less than $15 and the color are less than $20
(can't remember the exact prices)
and they often run sales where you can buy 6-packs for $50, or you get black
cartridges free with color purchase,
or free shipping, etc.  Just watch their website for specials - these are
significantly less than the Epson
cartridges, and I've had no problems at all.

Mike