Re: [OM] Photo quality printer (Ink refill)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo quality printer (Ink refill)
From: "James Kiker" <jwkiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:51:44 -0500
I know this is off topic, but I've had good luck refilling my own Lexmark
Inkjet cartridges with ink I purchased from this company:
http://www.oddparts.com/ink/Welcome.html
I've only tried the black ink, but they also sell color.  I've refilled the
black probably 10 times, and I still have over half the bottle left.  The
bottle cost just a little more than one replacement cartrige from Wal-Mart.
The ink seems as good as the original, and I've been using the original
cartridge this whole time, with good results.