Re: [OM] Photo quality printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo quality printer
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:00:29 -0500
OK, I suppose this is all off-topic, but for an electronic darkroom, it's
pretty cool (all shot with my OM of course).

I too had an Epson that was, frankly, junk, but I've printed 50-70 8 1/2 x
11, A3 and 13x19 prints with the 1270, using up three cartridges and not one
clog.  Nothing but perfect prints.
<snip>