Re: [OM] Photo quality printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo quality printer
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:57:21 -0500
One of the controversies around the 870/1270 is that the ink cartridges have
a chip in them.  No one but epson produces the cartridges, at least yet.

On the plus side, one color cartridge (around $20 at buy.com) produced
around 20 13x19 prints, so the cost is actually pretty reasonable.  And,
once you see the results, you'll want one.

If anyone is interested in seeing it, I'd be happy to print a picture on the
1270 and cut it up into envelope size pieces and share those via snail mail.
You wouldn't get the full effect, but you'd see what I mean.  Write me
privately if you are.

Tom