Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo software (was photo quality printers)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:26:04 -0400
I use Corel PhotoPaint v8, which is about 95%+ the equal of Photoshop, but cheaper. The most current version is v9, so v8 might be had for less money these days. The downside is that there is far less publicly available advice on the program. I love it however. Most major plug-ins are available in PhotoPaint format too.

Skip