Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions

Subject: Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:18:16 +0000
I can see both sides of the argument, the gentlemans desire for privacy
and those who think it a bit of an affront to our sense of community.

I think it depends whether he is seeking anonymity from the Web or from
us.  If it is the Web than I fully understand his motives and respect
them.  If it is from us then what is the point of him wanting his images
displayed in our gallery.

How about a compromise.  That the images are enterd in the gallery under a
pseudonym as requested but that the gentlemans name be posted to the list
with the letters reversed and we make an undertaking not to be smart and
decode it and post it in decoded form.  The list is searchable so this
should prevent someone getting a hit should they search for the name.

Giles