[OM] tripods!

Subject: [OM] tripods!
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:39:59 -0800
I too have a Tiltall Jr. tripod that I got it many years ago to use for
field macro photography (one of thes days I swear).  It was made by
Uniphot in New York ...probably in thee 1970's.  It's about as solid and
well machined as anything in it's small size catagory.  Very simple to
use and very compact.  I have not even seen a better tripod for field
macro work.  This thing is of high quality aluminum and is very light
wieght.

Any ideas on light wieght small field macro tripods?

Phillip Franklin