Re: [OM] Ebay Scams and persoanl attacks

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay Scams and persoanl attacks
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:31:18 EST
You couldn't have said it better, Rand. Had it not been for the advent of
Ebay ,etc my collection would still be where it's been for the last 25
years...

Internet sales have rejuvenated an old beloved hobby and afforded me the
oppotunity to add on lenses i couldn't afford in my twenties. The lower-mm
zooms, a couple of macros...

For the remotely-located, it has been heaven.

I too have sold and bought a lot..over 120 transactions now, and, using good
judgement and common sense( and paying attention to feedback), have had no
problems whatsoever. I am proud that my feedback is excellent and only deal
with those whose feedback is the same.
Susan
A confessed Zuikoholic