Re: [OM] B/W films....

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W films....
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:31:07 -0700
"At this point in time" ( a great line from the70's), I do not remember what
the processing was.  I normally
used D-76 at dilution 1:1 with a water presoak and post soak.  However at times
and for certain situations I
used FG-7, UFG, Diafine, Acufine, or Rodinal.  It was probably not Rodinal and
most likely UFG or Acufine.

Best to all, Mike