Re: [OM] B/W films....

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W films....
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:06:49 -0700
Thanks for the compliment and rememberance, Gregg.

Yes I did have a show at the Darkroom in the early 80's that included a variety
of subjects.

At the time that I was a photojournalist, Tri-X was THE FILM.
Now I mostly use HP5, Delta 100 and 3200, and some Pan-F.  The new Konica
Monochrome is great and
prints well on automated printers.

BTW- I may take up shooting sports again, but in a retro fashion.  Sorry no OM
content--I am
considering shooting some basketball with Tri-X or HP-5 with a Rolleiflex 2.8E.
  Kind of betting with
a local young (college age) up and coming sports photographer that I can stay
right with him on
publishable images with less film and better timing.  All in good fun, I also
employ this young fellow
part-time and would like to see him become a success.  He doesn't quite
understand the fundimentals
yet--too much auto focus, auto exposure, auto reaction motor drive.  HE NEEDS
AN OM-1.

Best to all, Mike