Re: [OM] B/W films....

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W films....
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:53:56 EST
In a message dated 01/18/2000 11:41:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I hope for interresting responses :)

Mine may not be so interesting. The only B&W work I've done recently
(recently being about the last 20 years) has been some copy work using TMAX
100. I've been very happy with the results. I've been mostly preserving old
family photos.

With the cold colorless New England winter on us, I've been thinking it may
be time to spool up a roll of B&W and head off to the park/lake/forest/shore.
I used to love Tri-X - is it still the same stuff it was 20 years ago?

> And I hope this is not too far off-topic for the list.

This? Off Topic? Where were you last week?

Paul Schings