Re: [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283 Qs

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunpack433 D / Vivitar 283 Qs
From: Michael Stephens <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:14:46 -0600
I find that when I use my T-32 or my F-280 (on my OM-2S, not the 4T) I
sometimes miss the manual fill-flash settings that my Sunpak 422D has.  I
used a 422D exclusively for years, and have owned about 4 of them (selling
one or two to list members as well) and have always been very pleased with
the results.  Of course the T-32 has its benefits, as does the F280, so all
three get use...

Mike